Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Wish list!

Dear Santa, 
I've been a REALLY good girl this year, I probably deserve everything on my wish list! :)


The orig Toms.. even Eddie has a pair of Toms and I don't, not cool!
Kendra Scott "Danielle" earrings




Hobo "Lauren" I NEED this and can't believe it has been on my "want" list for sooo long without me buying!
Burberry Classic perfume.. I've been searching high and low for a new scent since I drained my current bottle of Burberry Classic. Nothing compares, and I'm sticking with what I love, my "signature" scent! Time to restock!

Winter sweaters/tops. ANY will do. My closet is full of tanks and pants. I am in DESPERATE need of some cold weather tops!
Starting with this pretty little Gap sweater! XS please :)


Stylish ear and hand keeper-warmers! I may've tried this headband on at the JCrew outlet and Eddie may've told me I looked ridiculous but I DON'T CARE its cute and I NEED it!


and these gloves.. easy access to texting while out in the cold!


Thanks big guy! I will be sure to leave you extra cookies this year!
Sincerely,
Frances 

10 comments:

  1. Burberry classic is my favorite too....so true, nothing else compares!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i brought my first pair of Toms this year and LOVE them , they are cute and comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get everything you ask for and more! :) Thanks for the love!

    XO,
    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wish list is perfection! You definitely need to get everything on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that wallet! Two of my friends have it and they love it. Its so versatile (and a good size) they double it as a clutch for nights out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say I really wish I had a pair of TOMS under the tree this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had that Hobo wallet for at least 8 years now. It's amazing! I LOVE IT!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete